Mosquito nets prevent mosquitos from getting into the room through windows and doors.
It acts as a filter, keeping pollens and mosquitos safely out.
- Nets are used to prevent mosquitos from entering the room through windows and doors;
- When anti-allergic fabrics are used, the net not only protects against mosquitos, but also reduces pollen intrusion into the premises and reduces indoor allergens;
- The supporting construction is made of aluminium, is corrosion resistant and long-lasting;
- With a net on your window, you can keep it open and be sure that no mosquitos get in and keep the air fresh inside.
Types of nets:
- Net-roller blinds;
- The anti-allergic net is black, which may partly darken the room.
- The frame of the net features a stable and sturdy construction. Profiles in the supporting construction of the product keep the net tightly stretched through the entire area of the frame;
- Installation of the net does not damage the window or doors;
- The net can be installed on the window frame (using magnets) or on the bright side of the window post (using hooks);
- Available colours of the supporting construction of the net are white, brown, or wood imitation;
- Net colour: the usual colour of the net fabric is grey, but such net does not reduce the amount of light the glass gets and is translucent.
Anti-allergic mosquito nets allow reducing the amount of allergens in the room, thus increasing the comfort of people with allergies.
- Max. width – 1600 mm
- Max. height- 2400 mm
- Max. width - 2500 mm
- Max. height - 2600 mm