Roller shutters can be installed to a window frame, in the niche, or on the wall. Dextera UAB offers a number of roller shutter solutions, ranging from classic manual regulation to cutting-edge electric mechanisms with an array of extra functions. The shutters can be regulated manually (using a string), mechanically (using a handle), or electrically (via an electric mechanism) with an ordinary or a key switch. There is also a remote control option.
- Protects against unwanted glances and increases privacy at home.
- Protects your windows against strong wind, rain, and direct sunlight. Helps protect interior elements against the damage from the direct rays of the sun (e.g. fading).
- Saves up to 10 per cent of heat normally lost through windows (saves on heating expenses during the cold season);
- Helps save on air-conditioning expenses during the summer months;
- When connected to the security system, increases the security of your buildings;
- Reduces the level of noise;
- You can match the shutters with the façade of the building (a wide selection of profile colours);
- A possibility to integrate (hide) the shutter mechanism in the external finish of the building.
Technical specifications of roller shutters
Installation options (recommended on the facade of the building):
- In the window niche;
- On the wall;
Purpose of shutters:
- To ensure energy economy, extra security, and peaceful environment in residential houses;
- To protect shop windows;
- To darken the room and increase privacy;
- As a garage gate.
- Available regulation options: manually, using a key switch, or an electric mechanism.
- The remote control option is also available, as well as connecting the shutters to the ‘Smart House’ system.
Standard colours of roller shutters:
- brown (RAL8014);
- white (RAL 9016);
- grey (RAL7038);
- sand (RAL9001);
- silver (RAL9006);
- dark grey (RAL7016).
Did you know that…
Dextera UAB has conducted lab tests with all roller shutters it manufactures, with lab specialists at Kaunas University of Technology verifying that the products meet the EU requirements.
The tests have shown that roller shutters achieve wind resistance class 3. It has also been demonstrated that roller shutters save up to 10 per cent heat that is normally lost through the windows during the cold season.
During the warm season, the shutters help maintain an up to 9 Co cooler temperature in your room.